Written by Beverley Lennon
Edited by Dawn Pillay
Everyone loves Bangkok, even the kids! There are endless things to do and sadly never enough time to experience it all.
Does it take too much time to research and plan your own travel itinerary?
Are you drowning in the amount of information available on the internet?
Is it difficult to decide where to stay, what to do or even the best places to eat?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you seriously need some help! Whether it’s your first time to Bangkok or 12543 time visiting – make your travel planning easier with our curated content.
Bangkok is hyped up with incredible night-market shopping (yes even weekday night markets!) – the coolest cafes and restaurants, an array of must-shop shopping areas and unique bars and so much more.
If you’re lost and wondering what next? We have everything you’ll need, whether you’re a couple, group of friends, family, or digital nomads.
From A to Z, this ultra convenient guide to Bangkok will help you to prepare – enjoy an awesome trip… for the first time, or over and over again!
Your one-stop guide to the ultimate girls’ trip to Bangkok with 18 of the best shopping spots, cafes, and activities!
1. Where to be based and explore in Bangkok?
1. Siam, Pratunam – Centralised location to be based in Bangkok, great for shopping. (click here for hotels near Pratunam)
2. Silom, Lumphini Park, Sukhumvit – Good to be based at for business, nightlife and Lumphini Park’s greenery! (click here for hotels near Silom, Lumphini Park and Sukhumvit)
3. Chao Praya Riverside – Romantic riverside location for honeymooners and historical junkies (click here for hotels near riverside)
4. Ekkamai, Thonglor – Plenty of cafes to cafehop at, and boutique shops for the hipsters (click here for hotels near Ekkamai, Thonglor)
5. Chatuchak – If you’re here for the weekend and love exploring Chatuchak’s weekend market! (click here for hotels near Chatuchak)
6. Chinatown – This is the go-to place for foodies to explore Bangkok through her food and heritage. (click here for hotels near Chinatown)